We recognize and respect your need for privacy and security as you visit our website. When you visit our site to view any pages, read product information, or use our on-line calculators and tools, you do so without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information.
While we do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site, we do use standard software to collect information for the strict purpose of tracking activity on our site. This allows us to better understand how many people use our site and which pages and features are most popular. The only information we normally collect and store is:
• The name of your Internet service provider.
• The web site that referred you to us (if any).
• The date and time the pages were accessed.
• The page or pages you requested.
When you submit personally identifying information via one of our feedback or application forms, that information is also encrypted, or scrambled, by your browser before it is transmitted back to our web site. This effectively prevents anyone from intercepting and reading any personal information about you. Note that this encryption does not take place if you send us email, but only when you use your web browser with one of our site’s forms. So please do not send account or social security numbers or any other private information to the bank or anyone else in an email message.
We hope you find our website useful and informative and are always willing to answer questions and receive suggestions. If you have either, please contact the bank. Thank you.
* We reserve the right to change our security information. A revised statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date. Any revisions will be posted at least 30 days prior to its effective date.