Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Low-risk CDs are a surefire way to get your money to work harder. Especially when you can choose from a variety of terms and types – making it easy to find one that suits your needs.
- 91-Day CD ($500 deposit minimum): Interest is compounded every 91 days
- 6-Month CD ($500 deposit minimum): Interest is compounded every 182 days
- 1-Year, 18-Month, 2-Year, 30-Month, 3-Year, 4-Year, 5-Year 7-Year CD ($500 required minimum balance): These CDs provide some of the best rates available to you as a long-term investor. Interest is compounded and credited annually.
- Bump Rate Certificate of Deposit (CD): Bump Rate CDs offer you the option to upgrade the rate on your CD without changing maturity date or incurring a penalty.
- One-time option to adjust interest rate during initial term and any renewal term
- Requires a 1-Year term or longer on initial CD
- Balance of $5,000 or higher on initial CD
- Interest is compounded and credited annually
- Excludes Certificate of Deposit Promotional rates
For more information on the Certificates of Deposit we offer as a personal savings option to you or to open a CD account with us, contact Bank of Sun Prairie at 608-837-4511.
Automatically Renewable CDs will renew for an identical term at maturity unless you specify a different available renewal term in writing. You have ten days upon maturity to withdraw these funds if desired.
Non-Renewable CDs will not automatically renew at maturity. If you do not renew your account on the certificate maturity date, your funds will be placed in a non-interest bearing account.
CD Transaction Limitations: You cannot make additional deposits to a CD during a term and cannot withdraw principal from a CD without our consent except on or after maturity. Automatically renewable CD accounts will have a 10-day grace period after each renewal date during which withdrawals are permitted without penalty.
Withdrawing principal from a CD prior to maturity without consent from Bank of Sun Prairie will result in an early withdrawal penalty.