Buy Your Home
Ready to make your move?
Whether you are buying your first home or your third home, it’s an experience like no other. We make the process less stressful and easier to understand while offering a variety of home loan options appealing to a wide range of buyers. From first timers with little or no down payment to dream-home buyers, we have a loan to fit you.
Bank of Sun Prairie Home-Buying Options:
- Fixed Rate mortgage loans offer an interest rate that remains the same through the term of the loan.
- Adjustable Rate mortgage loans offer interest rates that may go up or down and may start out lower than a fixed rate mortgage.
- An adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) is one where the interest rate changes with the market and monthly payments can change when that happens.
Low-to-No Down Payment and Government Loans:
- FHA Loan offers a low-down payment for those who do not have a large down payment and allows for bruised credit.
- USDA Loan offers benefits for those who wish to purchase in an eligible rural area with no money down.
- VA Loan offers qualified veterans and service members zero-down mortgages.
- WHEDA Loan offers special 30-year fixed rate loans with little down payment and an option to finance the down payment.
- Home One® offers fixed rate options with limited down payment.
- A jumbo loan is any single loan amount over the annual conforming loan limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. You can click to the current annual FHFA conforming loan limit here.
Customized Loans to fit unique buyer situations.
We’re a community bank and our decision makers are local so we’re able to be more flexible. And, you close faster with a pre-approval from us vs. just a pre-qualification from other lenders.
You have a home to buy, we have the experience to simplify the process from start to finish. Reference our Mortgage Checklist for a list of items to provide to your lender. Let’s work together and make your dream come true.
Contact one of our experienced Residential Lenders to set up an appointment today!