Financial Education Online or In Groups
We understand that you and your family deal with important financial challenges, decisions and milestones every day.
Our Financial Fitness Center is an interactive financial education program designed to provide you with the tools you need to make informed decisions when it comes to your finances and your future.
Our program is personalized, so you can choose the topics that are most important or relevant to you. The Financial Fitness Center has something for everyone, regardless of your stage of life or financial circumstances.
Work at your own pace. Complete one course, or all of them. At Bank of Sun Prairie, we know that understanding your finances and making sound financial decisions is key to a strong future.
Highlights of the program include:
- A library of 50+ learning topics including budgeting, saving and investing, homeownership, retirement planning, and more.
- Essential information for each learning topic can be consumed in about 7 minutes in order to fit into today’s busy lifestyles.
- Designed to work great on a cell phone, tablet, or computer, it can be accessed from almost anywhere.
- Courses are available in English and Spanish.
- Free of charge for anyone interested in learning more about financial well-being.
Let’s Get Started!
In-Person and Virtual Community Education Opportunities
Bank of Sun Prairie also offers in-person or virtual financial education outreach opportunities for your school, business or community group. Choose from 17 workshop presentations on multiple topics that will resonate with your audiences. Each workshop is presented by a fully trained bank professional and is about 30-45 minutes in length. The following elements are also included for your group:
- Engaging presentation materials
- Easy to understand participant guides
- Q&A session designed to facilitate engaging participant discussion
- Pre & post survey assessments to allow you to collect and determine knowledge gain data on your participants
If your school, business or community group is interested in hosting in-person or virtual financial education classes, please contact Deb Krebs at 608.467.1781 or email her at [email protected] for more information. We can accommodate up to 100 virtual attendees via Webex or Zoom.
Community Education Topics Include:
Small Business Foundations
I wanted to let you know how awesome I thought these courses were! They were so informative for me even after having worked in finance for the last 10 years! I really liked how detailed and useful the information/topics were and that they were worded in a way folks who maybe aren’t so familiar with the finance world can understand! I’m telling you if these would have been available to me when I was 16, 17, 18, it would have been a game-changer! I really think this will take off and be extremely helpful to our customers, young and old!
I sincerely mean it, I think it was simple language but wonderfully written explanations on the how and why of so many VERY important financial topics! The sooner folks start learning the better, that is for sure!
-Bank of Sun Prairie Colleague, July 2020
- Have questions or interested in learning more? Use the form below to contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly!