Bank of Sun Prairie is taking additional steps toward protecting your money by adding a new feature to our debit card and credit card programs, we are excited to announce the CardValet® app.
Users can find this app in the Google® Play Store or Apple® App Store. This app allows you to take control of your debit and credit card(s) by giving you the ability to define when, where and how your card(s) are used. A few of the settings that you can manage are:
- Turn your card(s) “off” when not in use
- Set spending limits which will decline the transaction when above your threshold
- Set location limits based on your phone’s internal GPS
- Set Merchant controls to decline for a particular merchant category (i.e.: Department Stores, Grocery, Gas Stations, Restaurants, etc.)
- You can customize alerts to be notified when your card is approved, declined, or when your balance is getting low.
Once you have downloaded the app you can begin customizing settings and alert preferences to manage your card(s). In addition, you can manage your child’s spending by monitoring their debit or credit card activity and setting parental preferences.
To learn more:
*Message and data rates may apply