Business Loans and Leases
Run a winning business with the tools you need to streamline cash flow, minimize taxes and strengthen your bottom line.
Use Google Chrome as your browser. Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge also work. It does not work in Internet Explorer. Contact us at [email protected] with questions.
You have goals for your business. We have the business loans you need to exceed them, not to mention a personal touch that creates trust and understanding. Whether you’re looking for fast financing decisions or insights only a local bank can offer, we deliver. Let us help you turn your business dreams into reality.
- Lines of Credit
- Improve cash flow with monthly interest-only payments
- Immediate access to available funds
- Fixed or variable rate structure
- Term loans
- Typically used for an asset acquisition, the loan can be repaid over time
- Note payments can be fixed up to 5-7 years
- Assists in budgeting monthly cash flow with equal monthly payments
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- For construction
- Short term, up to 12 months
- Assists in cash flow with monthly interest-only payments on the amount advanced
- Fixed or variable rate
- The term of the note can be set up for 5-7 years with the monthly payment based upon a 25-year amortization
- For construction
- Letters of Credit
- If drawn upon, it can be set up on a term note
- Guarantee by the bank as payment for the beneficiary
- Can assist in transactions by satisfying a requirement with a vendor
- Government Guaranteed Lending
- We participate in SBA 7A, 504 programs and the USDA loan programs
- The guaranties provided by both programs assist the bank in approving loans that it might not otherwise
- Typically, they offer a lower owner equity requirement and longer amortization period than a traditional bank loan with a similar purpose
- Business Leasing Options
- Ability to lease $25,000 to $5,000,000 of new or used equipment
- Standard and Municipality options
Talk to one of our experienced, local business banking experts and let’s get started today! Call Bank of Sun Prairie at 608-837-4511.